Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) detailed below carefully before placing your order on this website. By ordering goods or services from this website, by phone or through our mobile applications, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
“CRUISE AUTO SPARE PARTS” incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania, it is the owner and operator of the website www.cruisespares.co.tz [CRUISESPARES]
- For the supply of goods and services on this website, any contract is between you and [CRUISESPARES]. You agree to provide us with the correct required information and warrant that the information provided is correct and complete during the order time. You also warrant that the mobile money account and credit or debit card details you provide are for your own mobile money account or credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Order and / or deny you access to our services in the event that the required information is incomplete and / or invalid and / or for any reason at any time. This is done at our sole discretion and reasons do not need to be assigned. You fully agree and understand that your remedy as a Customer in the event of cancellation is the refund of the amount paid by you in respect of such canceled transaction. [CRUISESPARES] will not be responsible for additional compensation and you will not have the right to insist on the completion of your Order and / or the delivery of the Order.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age when you order goods or services through this website; You agree to present valid identification, if requested during delivery, to prove that it was you who ordered the products.
- When ordering from this website, you may be required to provide an email address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- [CRUISESPARES] has the absolute discretion and right to refuse the registration of any account and cancel the registration of any account for any reason.
- We consider the following actions as improper use of the [CRUISESPARES] account, which include, among others:
- Use of the account for any illegal activity in accordance with the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- Creating an account in the name of another person or entity without their authorization.
- In the event that: (i) our systems detect several accounts linked to your phone number; (ii) improper use of [CRUISESPARES] accounts; (iii) payment methods that we consider suspicious; (iv) multiple cases of non-payment; or (v) the information provided is incomplete, invalid, false or illicit, we reserve the right to:
- i. Cancel any of your current or future Orders.
- ii. Immediately terminate your access to our Services without further reference to you.
- iii. Suspend your [CRUISESPARES] account and / or payment accounts indefinitely.
- iv. Stop contacting you immediately.
- Only one (1) [CRUISESPARES] account is allowed for each EMAIL registered. Additionally, the number of devices that you can use to log into your [CRUISESPARES] account may also be subject to limitations.
- We will not be liable to you for losses (monetary or otherwise), responsibilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses that arise from the actions or consequences established in the previous Clause.
- We will take all reasonable care, to the extent in our power, to keep your order and payment details secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorized access to any data that you provide when accessing or placing an order from the website.
- The availability of items featured on our website or app is dependent on stock at our partner retail locations and we do not guarantee that all items you ordered will be available. For which we reserve the right to modify, cancel or extend the delivery time of your order. We will endeavor to inform you in advance if we have the same item not available in other brands and if an agreement is reached, proceed with the order.
- We reserve the right to set limits on the quantity of items you can order (this may refer to (i) the total quantity of items in your order; and / or (ⅱ) quantity available for purchase for each individual item posted on our Website or app). If your order quantities exceed any of these limits, we reserve the right to modify, cancel or extend the delivery time of your order. We will endeavor to inform you in advance in the event that we are unable to deliver your Order due to these limits.
- We will make the delivery strictly based on the quantities of the item indicated in your shopping cart. Any variation of the amounts mentioned through any other form of communication (including but not limited to buyer messages and / or driver notes or live chat) will be ignored.
Prices and payment
- For the supply of goods and services on this website, any contract is between you and [CRUISESPARES]. You agree to provide us with the correct required information and warrant that the information provided is correct and complete during the order time. You also guarantee that the mobile money account and credit or debit card details you provided are for your own mobile money account or credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- All prices established by [CRUISESPARES] or Associated Retailer that appear on the website or the application are only indicative prices and are only approximate. We reserve the right to change these prices at any time. Prices include applicable sales tax. We also reserve the right to modify the Goods or Services available for sale on the Website.
- Your total bill may vary from the guide price initially displayed on the website or app when you placed your order. This price difference may be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Weight of Products – We cannot guarantee that you will get the exact weight displayed on the website / app when you ordered your items. You will pay for the item based on the weight determined at checkout and shipment of your order.
- Replacements – When the original item you ordered is not available on the premises, we may provide you with a replacement item that you can choose to accept or reject. If you accept the replacement item, you will be charged the full price instead of the original item price.
- In-Store Price Change: Prices at the partner retailer’s premises may change on a daily basis and the final price charged to you is subject to our discretion. Unless otherwise communicated, the price of the item that you will pay will be the price indicated on the website / app on the day you placed the order. This price is indicated in the confirmation email of your order. If price changes are required, we will endeavor to notify you prior to completing your Order.
- Technical Errors: If price discrepancies occur due to technical errors, we reserve the right to modify your order and / or your total invoice (including, but not limited to, changing the price of the affected item to the correct price). We will endeavor to contact you regarding such price changes prior to completing your Order.
- The total price of the goods and services fee, including other charges (if applicable), will be displayed on the website or app when you place your order in the checkout process. The final invoice may change due to the reasons listed in the previous clause and / or due to rejections during the delivery confirmation process. Payment must be made by online payment, for example mobile money, credit or debit card.
- All prices for delivery by [CRUISESPARES] or an external supplier assigned by [CRUISESPARES] listed on the website are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to change them in the future.
- When making an online payment, you must provide your payment details before the order is delivered. To ensure that online purchases are secure, your mobile money or debit / credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of being read by anyone as they are sent over the Internet. Your mobile money operator or credit card company may also run security checks to confirm that you are the one placing the order.
- We do not provide store receipts for your order. A digital order confirmation and payment receipt will be emailed to you upon completion of your Order. If you need an official tax invoice, you can contact our sales department.
- To proceed with the delivery we verify that the payment has been made and verified. No delivery is made until the payment is verified either by: Bank transfer, mobile money or Credit or Debit Card, the additional time that this verification process takes must be added to the times established for delivery.
- The delivery times indicated at the time of ordering are only approximate and may vary. The products will only be shipped to the address provided by you in the ‘Delivery address’ section before completing your payment in the checkout cart. Addresses added in Buyer or Driver Notes or live chat will be considered invalid and will not be eligible for any delivery. Customers cannot change the delivery address after the order is confirmed. Please note that inaccuracies and / or discrepancies in the delivery address may result in the cancellation of the order. Courier service must be available in select areas. We reserve the right to inform you in advance and cancel your Order if we are unable to deliver to your location.
- Delivery times at our partner retailer location are subject to the availability of that partner retailer location. In the event that the partner retailer has the inventory of all the items ordered in its order, delivery to the establishment will be immediate. In the absence of inventory at the retail location, we will endeavor to inform you in advance if we are unable to deliver your Order immediately due to these limits.
- Delivery hours are based on the opening hours of each associated Retailer.
- Shipping costs via Courier may depend on the distance between the partner retailer’s chosen facilities and your delivery address.
- [CRUISESPARES] may employ third-party logistics agents to guarantee the delivery of Goods and Services in the time interval selected on the Website or the Application. We will ensure that delivery is made in the time interval selected on the website or the application; However, we will not be responsible for any loss caused by late delivery. If the products are not delivered in the agreed time interval, or for any other inquiries regarding delivery, please contact us through the numbers or email address available on the website and the application.
- All risk in the Products will pass to you at the time of delivery to the Courier agreed for shipment.
- If you do not accept delivery of the Goods delivered to you, during the delivery time, or if we are unable to deliver at the designated time due to failure to provide adequate and sufficient instructions, such goods will be considered pending and all risks and liabilities in connection with such Goods will pass to you. Any storage, insurance, and any other costs or expenses that we incur as a result of the inability to deliver will be your responsibility and you will fully indemnify us for such cost.
- We will not be liable to you for losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising from a late delivery.
- Please note that it may be impossible to deliver to some locations. In this case, we will inform you in advance and cancel your order.
- For the purposes described in the Delivery Policies of this document, you understand, accept and give your consent for [CRUISESPARES] to provide your delivery address to a third party such as our logistics partner to deliver the Products.
- We can cancel the order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you by phone call or email address and refund you. In case we have charged from your credit or debit card, the refund process will take approximately 10-15 business days and the refunded amount will appear on your bank statement within 1-2 billing cycles, depending on the date of your cycle and its processing time from the bank issuer.
- Once you have paid and start the purchase process of your order, for technical reasons you will not be able to cancel the order.
- You are advised to check, inspect and inspect your items upon delivery. You have the right to reject items that have manufacturing defects. [CRUISESPARES] reserves the right to approve or disapprove your request and our decision is final.
- In the unlikely event that you receive products that you do not consider acceptable, you have the right to refuse such item only at the time of delivery, providing a reason why the product is not acceptable. All costs for returning the product must be borne by the customer. We will provide the replacement product or coupon code for the value of the total amount owed to you.
- In the unlikely event that after completion of delivery, you find products that you consider unacceptable, you have the right to submit an item rejection complaint, providing reasons why the product is not acceptable to our customer service within three (3) days from the Delivery date. Any rejection complaint made after three (3) days will be invalid and will not be processed by [CRUISESPARES].
- We reserve the right to ask you for proof of damaged, deficient or missing Products (photograph). An exchange of your items or product replacement or the provision of a coupon code in the value of the full sum owed to you will be made at our sole discretion and will only be processed after our successful proof and / or proof review and verification or collection of the items. from you by our rider.
- We will review your claim in our sole discretion. After being approved by our management, such exchange of your items or product replacement or provision of a coupon code will be made for the value of the total amount owed to you. The costs of returning the product must be borne by the customer.
A refund will be made to all paid orders canceled by us and to products ordered that are not available.
- The refund of the orders canceled by us and the products ordered that are not available will be made through bank transfer, mobile money account or credit or debit card according to the way the customer uses to make the payment:
- Payment by credit or debit card: We will notify you by email or SMS of the refund approval and we recommend that you check with your issuing bank about the status of the refund (each issuing bank will have a different time period to reflect the amount of the refund in the account / bank statement).
- Pay via mobile money account: We will notify you by email or SMS of the refund approval and the amount will be returned to your mobile money account.
- Pay via bank transfer: We will notify you by email or SMS about the approval of the refund and the amount will be returned to your bank account.
- All order refunds will be processed net of discount. For example, if you used a 10% discount voucher for your order and the paid order canceled by us or the unavailable item has an original price of 10,000 TZS, the final amount of your refund for the item will be 9,000 TZS.
- When we have requested information from you to ensure Delivery, you agree to provide accurate and complete information.
- You agree to authorize us to use, store or process your personal information to prevent any fraud in transactions and the use of services. This may include the disclosure of your personal information to selected third parties from time to time we believe that the services offered by such third parties may be of interest to you and [CRUISESPARES] in the provision of our services.
There may be a number of links on our website to third party websites that we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party websites or the services or goods they may provide to you.
We take our customers’ complaints very seriously and our goal is to respond to their complaints as quickly as possible. All complaints should be directed to [email protected] or call customer service through the numbers available on our website or app.
Limitation of liability
- We do our best to ensure that the information on this website or app is correct and error-free at all times. Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that the website or application will always be error-free and that use of it will be fit for purpose, timely and that defects will be corrected, and that the site or server that It makes them available to be free of viruses or errors or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website and we make no warranties, either express or implied, regarding fitness for purpose or accuracy. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- We disclaim any liability to you for the supply of the Delivery, the Goods and the Services to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer. If we are liable for any loss or damage you suffer, such liability will be limited to the amount you have paid for the applicable Goods or Services. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss, such as loss of profits to you, regardless of what arises. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any responsibility for delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system through our website or application.
- If we have a contract to provide an identical or similar order to more than one Customer and we are unable to fulfill our obligations to you due to a Force Majeure Event, such as war, riots, fires, floods, hurricanes, typhoons, earthquakes. lightning strikes, explosions, strikes, lockdowns, slowdowns, prolonged shortages of power supplies, and acts of state or government action that prohibit or prevent us from fulfilling our respective obligations under the contract, we may decide in our absolute discretion which orders we will fulfill and in what measure.
- Products sold by us are provided for domestic, commercial and private consumption use. Accordingly, we do not accept responsibility for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of property damage and / or loss of third party claims arising from the use of the website or the application or for any product or service you have purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable measures to prevent fraud on the Internet and to ensure that all data collected from you is stored as securely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach of our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event that we have a reasonable belief that there is abuse of coupons and / or discount codes or in cases of suspected fraud, [CRUISESPARES] can cause the buyer (or customer) to be immediately blocked and reserve the right to refuse future service. In addition, if there is an abuse of coupons or discount codes, we reserve the right to seek compensation from each and every violator.
- All prices are in Tanzanian shillings (TZS); Applicable taxes are included where indicated.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or change any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You are not permitted to use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or application or its online ordering functionality.
- You may not collect or collect any personally identifiable information from the website or the application, use the communication systems provided by the website or the application for commercial solicitation purposes, request for any reason from the users of the website or the application with respect to your submissions to the website or the application, or posting or distributing coupons or codes in connection with the website, or removing or hacking the website or the application.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania. The parts hereof submit to the exclusive jurisdiction as interpreted by the courts of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver by us of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or related to them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania. Both you and we submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Republic of Tanzania. All transactions, correspondence and contacts between us will be conducted or carried out in the English language.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver by us of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- We strive to ensure that all of our employees, partners, business affiliates, independent contractors and / or retail associates (“Team”) are treated with dignity and respect. If we reasonably believe that you are engaged in behaviors or actions towards our Team that we consider unacceptable (including, but not limited to, rude, abusive or aggressive forms of communication and threats to your physical condition, property or reputation), we reserve the right to immediately cancel all your current and future orders, terminate all communication with you and prohibit you from our services.
- If we receive continuous and / or multiple requests from you that we consider unreasonable (i.e. requests for extension of promotional periods, requests for refunds, exchange of items, replacement of products or provision of a coupon code worth the total sum due to you without provision of proof), we reserve the right to cancel your [CRUISESPARES] account and deny you access to our services.
- We reserve the right to limit coupon usage per customer.
- It is required to add the coupon code on the checkout page before submitting the order only.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- [CRUISESPARES] reserves the right to cancel any order that is not consistent with the conditions determined by the company, as well as reserves the right to change the conditions of the promotion without prior notice. In case of dispute, the company’s decision is considered final.
- Offers, promotions and incentives are subject to our absolute discretion and may be modified and / or withdrawn at any time and without prior notice.